Harbor Jacket, IIII
Another zero waste design (I actually use scrap fabric for the collar so these are net-positive) and inclusive cut.
Key Features Include
- Hand woven strip cloth from West Africa (bogolan)
- Hand dyed with fermented mud (Mud-cloth)
- Wide, bracelet length sleeves
- Big, roomy pockets for All The Things
- Gender and size neutral fit
Each jacket is one of a kind. While patterns are repeated, no two will ever be the same and the design uses entire piece of cloth.
Roughly: 29" PTP, 28" STH, 20" Sleeve (circumference)
Made in North Carolina
Modeled shots are for reference only. Jacket for sale is image 1